Saturday, August 22, 2009

Doing what you can't not do

I am going to Paris in two days. All my life people have told me that my paintings look like France. I have only been there one week and now I am going to Paris. It feels like I am going home.
When I was ten years old I knew I would be a painter and I Knew in my bones that nothing would prevent it from happening.
I know that this trip will be fantastic because something will happen that was meant to happen right now. I know I will sell paintings soon in Paris.
It took a long time to get here but this is it.
People ask me all the time how do you do these things when you are just a middle class gal from Tacoma.
If you can't not do it it is easy. The only hard part of that is letting go of security. Security is only perceived. It is not true. A plane could come crashing down on you right now while you are sitting in your house being secure. Security is an illusion.
My secret is have the courage to do what you can't not do.
This true for everyone. Everyone is unique and wonderful if they have the courage to do what you can't not do.
I am writing this blog because I want everyone reading it to know this. I love potential realized. And you do too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shari, I tuned into your blog this morning upon your facebook suggestion to do so :~) After reading this first post I scanned back to read your others... but I like this one the best. I am also about to do something I "can't not do"... and loved reading what you wrote. I am looking forward to the many, exciting, jealousy-inspiring tales of Paris to come :~)