Thursday, October 8, 2009

interview

I was interviewed by the Columbia Basin Herald yesterday. I should have seen these questions coming and had something prepared but I thought how hard can it be to answer questions about my work.
I found myself stammering and going on and on about all sorts of things.
This is a good learning experience. Talking and writing are left brain activities and you cant just rest on what you say off the top of your head.
Next time I will prepare with answers that are more to the point.
the poor interviewer was just trying to find out my motive for painting.
Sigh, I will have something better to say.
One of the ways to get better at thinking is blogging.
So this is just another way to get better/
the road from your brain to your mouth is a big one apparently.

No comments: