Thursday, May 6, 2010

Being there

When I am working hard on a show and I need 15 new paintings done in a month and I am just starting and I don't even have a clue what I will do(like what I am doing right now as I write this)
Well this is the best place in the world for me.
I have to fight for every one and it is agonizing sometimes and I feel like I am drowning. But then it is over and I stand back and it is like I was only birthing and now I have the baby. Birthing is no fun. but the baby is so worth it.
When I get the show up on walls in the gallery I am always blown away that I did that. I do not feel like it. I don't know where it comes from.
I can't do anything that good. No way/
But there it is all done. They are born. and now they do not belong to me anymore. They are free to go to where they will live in a new place.
It really is funny when someone says to me"Oh I wish I had your talent"
Talent smalent . I have no talent. I am just there. thats all. ask any artist in the world and they will totally agree!

No comments: