Saturday, May 15, 2010

the best baby

I do have the best baby grand daughter in the world. Let me tell you how I see her. She is amazingly obedient and creative at the same time. She does not cry when she is overtired or for more than a few seconds when she falls down.
She is happy almost all of the time.
She is loving and adaptable to changes in her life.
She is so small yet she is aware of others feelings.
She is so beautiful on the outside and equally beautiful on the inside.
She is joyful and courageous.
Her eyes are always looking for beauty and life.
She encourages me to press on even if we are both tired.
and most of all she has a tender heart which is the most lovely thing about her.
I do give her whatever is within my power to give her because I feel like I am feeding the start of a huge and great life that will impact many many people for the good. Her garden will be the most beautiful because of her soil that she was raised and nurtured in. I want to be compost for her life.

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

She is sweet - I must agree.