Wednesday, February 11, 2009

another blog about paintings on other blogs

There is an amazing blog that I follow and it is Paris breakfast. It is more than amazing. 
like that artist I also am in Love with All things French and because of that all my work has that french feel. What is a french feel in words. Old worn new adventurous bold simple sexy girly shiny matte. warm color like the sun and clay soil.
Once when I was in France out group got stuck in the vineyard fields in a rain storm and we had to push the van out of the mud. You never saw mud like this before. It stuck to our shoes and made them be like 2 foot platform shoes in one minute. That is the sold that french wine is grown in. clay clay clay. 
I am going to France in August for 13 days. I long for the experience. Going to France is like getting drunk. Your senses are totally altered and you feel like being in love with everybody. 
The lavender festival is like that too but it is not a whole country. This will be my first time in Paris too. 
I am dying to try my first madeline. 

No comments: