Thursday, April 29, 2010

Europe

Getting ready for the French Show is a big deal. Just imagining what the climate will be like and what tastes are like there vs here is sort of mind bending.
the only thing I can do is paint the best show I have ever painted and take it there and see what happens.
this is what I want to happen. Sell everything and have other galleries in Europe ask to show the work. I would like to have a show in Brussels and in Germany and Paris and also Venice.
That is the dream and idea. That is a great way to get to visit those cities and have a really good reason to go.
It really is an extraordinary opportunity to be in this big art festival. I guess People from all over Europe go there. I hope I can do a show somewhere in Europe every year . that is the big big plan. That is my stick figure for today

No comments: