Sunday, April 11, 2010

my husband of 22 years almost

I don't know where the time went . We are so much older and hopefully wiser now that all these years have passes. I look at his face and see the lines of worry and concern and tiredness . How I love those lines on my man.
I think the older we get the more beautiful we get to each other.
You can be glamorous to your mate just by a kind word or deed. It doesn't take much to be thrilling and amusing and tired and happy all at the same time.
Each day has new markers to put down. Our lines on the earth. Our time together spent together and apart.
the apart time matters less and more when you are married a long time. YOU want to be with each other all the time and when you aren't , its like you still are.
I love to hear his voice on the phone during the day. Surprise I still am here. Its so rich. We are so rich and I hope this for my son and his wife that they may grow to be one over all the years they are given.