Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My daughter in law

I did write a post about how great my granddaughter is but I did not tell you how infinitely spectacular my Daughter in law is.
Here a just a few words that describe her to a t.
courageous, disciplined, caring, tremendously thoughtful, organized, loving but not weak love, beautiful, helpful, dependable, loyal, focused, strong, abiding, encouraging, mechanically inclined( thank God for that) skilled and a quick learner, giving, supportive, healthy and wise beyond her years, a teacher, possesses amazing eyes that look into your soul like no other eyes I have ever seen.
flexible and competent , gorgeous, she can sew(thank God for that too) Industrious , gentle spirited, gorgeous voice, darling laugh, strong faith, well mannered, oh it just goes on and on. You get the picture. She is the most wonderful daughter in law anyone could ever ask for. And Tina today I salute you dear heart.

2 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

I am blessed to have a mother-in-law as blind as you!! And to have someone who loves both KayLynn and I so very well. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

we love her too