Tuesday, March 30, 2010

direction

I read this morning that without a clear direction set in your mind so deep that you don't have to think about it , you will wander away from whatever you really want.
This was eye opening for me. I have a mission statement but it is not ingrained in my mind so much that I don't have to refer back to it.
And yes, I do get way layed.
How do you ingrain something in your brain???
I came up with 3 things I am going to do starting right now that will do that. First I am going to write it down on the computer screen. Where do I spend a lot of time, right here so that is where it will be. I will make it a wall paper so I can see it every time I walk over here. Good double use of computer.
Second I am going to illustrate it. the more ways I see it the better.
Third I am going to give myself a reward for every time I read it. That might sound silly but we berate ourselves when we don't stay on track so why not reward yourself when you do. It will make the mind path deeper to look forward to getting a little encouragement. I am going to say Good Girl every time I read it, think about it or do it.

No comments: