Monday, March 22, 2010

May I help you

Did anyone ever ask you that?? Of course. and I am sure you said that to someone too. I have a new motto. Always say yes to that question.
Who knows what they know and you might need an extra pair of hands and you might actually bless them in the process.
I know sometimes I say Oh no I can do it, like I am some sort of independent super person that never needs anyone.
Next time somebody offers, I am saying yes, even to that grocery store guy who will carry your groceries. Maybe he needs a break and wants to go outside and get some fresh air. Maybe he will talk to you and you can share some amazing bit of wisdom with him in the two minutes you have.
You might have a chance to give more than get in an unexpected place.
I believe there are no coincidences, so everything counts.

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

What a great perspective... I know that I am not very good at accepting help, so that is a fun challenge!