Friday, July 2, 2010

The sun

The rain is raining all around it falls on fields and trees. It rains on umbrellas here and on the ships at sea RLS

When it is raining and everyone is bummed out. There are always three things to do.
splash in the puddles that are only there when it rains.
don't water your lawn
cry and nobody knows you are crying.
Rain is like a crisis. You dont want it but it can make everything better when it is over.
It waters your soul even though you dont want it
and it cleans out your life and you can focus on what is important.
We forget what is important about every two seconds. and a nice crisis is a good way to remember.

1 comment:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Rain refreshes me. I enjoy it. I like the break that it affords us. I love that it waters my flowers and my grass, it takes away my allergies and cleans my soal. I always feel like a burden has been lifted when it rains...